An integrated environmental and energetic policy.
An integrated environmental policy
Using exclusively eco-friendly, zero-impact and fully recyclable raw materials, such as aluminium, zamak and brass, Ferremi Rodolfo Spa is committed to working actively for sustainable industrial development. In the last years, the company has renewed its production processes so that the company’s activities are increasingly oriented to environmental protection, ensuring non-polluting air emissions.
Particular attention is paid to the constant improvement of environmental and energy performance with particular reference to:
- optimisation of waste management taking into account possible clean technologies;
- prevention of spillage of dangerous oils and substances;
- pollution prevention;
- air emissions management and control;
- water discharge management and control;
- external noise monitoring;
- rational use of energy and natural resources, with particular attention to processes with significant energy use, such as foundry process, die-casting process, production and distribution of compressed air and intake and ventilation services.
Our sustainable commitment.
We believe that the proper management of environmental and energy issues is an essential factor for the development of the company. With this in mind, we have developed an Environmental and Energy Management System as a fundamental tool to define and achieve the sustainable die-casting objectives of our company. We are committed to constantly limiting the environmental impact and energy consumption, to making resources available for the planning and application of practices and methods that, in addition to fully meet all legal obligations and compliance obligations, tend to constantly improve efficiency and environmental effectiveness by following the guidelines of UNI EN ISO 14001 and UNI CEI EN ISO 50001.
Integrated energetic policy
Ferremi Rodolfo Spa
declares its commitment to:
- all measures necessary to ensure that the activities and processes involved in the production of raw aluminium castings by means of die-casting and gravity casting meet legal requirements and compliance obligations, assuring the most absolute respect of all the norms in force that regulate the environmental safeguard and the management of the energy;
- availability of the information and resources needed to achieve objectives and targets;
- constant improvement of environmental efficiency, energy performance, management system and promotion of a proactive approach to the management of ecological issues.
We are committed to being
a sustainable die-casting company through
a System that includes:
- creation and periodic updating of a control system geared to the prevention of environmental accidents, as well as emergency plans aimed at controlling and reducing the consequences of any accidents;
- the involvement of all staff through appropriate training and awareness-raising initiatives, so as to encourage the dissemination and continuous improvement of responsible behaviour;
- preventive and follow-up analysis of environmental accidents and risks;
- purchase of energy-efficient products and services;
- design activities that consider the improvement of energy performance;
- promotion of good environmental behaviour towards suppliers, external collaborators, contractors partners;
- cooperation with public authorities and analysis of the needs and expectations of stakeholders;
- planning of the appropriate periodic controls for the control of the site’s environmental and energy “performance”, the proper functioning of the management system and compliance with environmental and energy policy; correction of non-conformities;
- availability of this Policy to all employees through billboards, corporate info points and to external parties through publication on the website and at the concierge.
System (MSGA) Manual
Fire Risk Assessment
in work activities
of the risks